View All Dawlance Jobs Dawlance
- To provide timely and accurate financial results to top management for consolidation and decision making.
- To prepare and manage the records under relevant provision of tax laws.
- Submission of Monthly, Quarterly and annual tax returns as per timeline stipulated in relevant provision of laws to mitigate the risk of penalties.
- Collecting and preparing the information required under all tax audits and ensure timely compliance of tax notices to defend optimal declared tax positions.
- Switch those items which are barred to claim input sales tax under the relevant provision of tax laws to alternate supplier who are manufacturer or registered service providers.
- To apply for withholding income tax exemption certificate against outstanding refunds which resultant improves cash flow and save financial cost of the company.
- Knowledge of Income Tax and Sales Tax Laws.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA – Finance / ACCA
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A