View All JS Bank Jobs JS Bank
This is a virtual paid returnship program for a period of three months, targeted to ambitious women who wish to return to work after an extended career break. This position is responsible to provide finest customer experience. The incumbent will ensure all sales are being carried out as per defined policy, SECP guidelines and SBP regulations. Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure that sales targets are duly met while also ensuring that sales are conducted in a responsible manner. We offer lucrative incentives, healthy work environment and growth and development opportunities. May lead to permanent job roles upon successful completion.
- Assimilate performance-based sales culture and focus on offering the right products in line with customer needs to ensure that targets and KPIs are duly met. Meticulous sales pipeline management is essential to achieving goals.
- MI Analytics and Governance across all products and channels.
- Will be responsible for mitigating mis-selling and quick resolution of customer complaints.
- Keep abreast of market competition, industry practices and best practices for continuous improvement.
- Ensure that the sales are being done in line with the defined standards of SBP, SECP and or any other regulation that may guide/discipline the business.
- Execute business activities to support business to achieve the budgeted sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure appropriate need based selling techniques are adhered in executing any deal.
- Synergy across frontend and backend units i.e., Consumer and Retail.
- Strong knowledge grip on multiple Product lines e.g, Credit card, Mortgage,
- Adherence to all regulations and responsible to share daily performance MIS and data sheet of the calls conducted in a day.
- Acquire necessary skills for delivering on targets and KPIs through internal training and development programs as well as self-improvement through on-the-job training.
- Age not more than 45 years.
- Bachelors or Master’s from HEC recognized university with 3-5 years of banking experience
- Ambitious women who left the workforce for a period of at least 1 year.
Company: JS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A