Website Khushhali Bank
Responsible for error free and efficient processing of deposits, withdrawals transactions, cheques and other negotiable instruments at the customer counter within stipulated turn around time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations.
- Processing of Cash deposit, withdrawal local & on-line transactions in line with applicable procedures.
- Ensure cash/cheques and all other transactions are promptly & accurately recorded in system.
- Payment of Cash after proper verification as required e.g., customer, funds availability, cheque etc.
- Responsible for SBP & Internal/External Audit of Cash Management & transactions etc.
- Make sure that excess cash is duly insured (where required).
- Keep physical cash balanced with system before leaving the seat during the day and at day end.
- Ensure Cash transportation is done strictly in line with applicable procedures.
- Responsible for handling of Cash at Premises including payment, receipts, transportation & petty cash management.
- Collection of loan recoveries receipt in line with laid down procedures & its system posting.
- Projection for cash requirements of the branch & ensure cash is maintained within prescribed insurance limits.
- Sorting of cash in line with SBP & KIM guidelines & its record maintenance.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Cash handling experience in banks or financial/corporate sector will be preferred.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and cash management.
- Customer focused and good team member.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience is not necessary
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
Company: Khushhali Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A