View All Mashreq Bank Jobs Mashreq Bank
Processing of transactions related to Clearing, Collections, Cash management, centralized PDC, book transfer, swift remittances area to provide valued added services and ensure that all transactions are processed in compliance with established turnaround times and operating procedures to maximize customer experience.
- Attend all inquiries/complaints (internal/external) promptly.
- Facilitate translation of Arabic instructions for processing team.
- Maintain and update documents and correspondence record systematically to ensure efficient retrieval.
- Perform reconciliation and internal controls activity.
- Seek guidance from seniors in case of doubt , for accurate and result oriented processing of messages
- Acquire thorough knowledge of processes as well as operating systems
- Processing transactions within established delivery standards, to ensure accuracy, authenticity and compliance with operating procedures.
- Good knowledge of general banking rules and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of cheque clearing process, swift payments such as MT202/103 and easiness/expertise in dealing with excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to read and write Arabic.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills –English
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in payments back office operation with financial industry.
- Good verbal/written communication and computer operating skills.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A