View All Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs Ministry of Law and Justice
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law & Justice MOLAW Islamabad is seeking the services of qualified and dedicated individuals for the position of:
- Consultant MP-II Scale
- Consultant MP-III Scale
How To Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- Applicants should submit their applications in the prescribed format along with CVs and attested copies of relevant certificates and documents, within fifteen (15) days of publication of the advertisement at the address given below. Envelopes should clearly indicate the specific “name of the post” against which the application is being submitted. Incomplete and applications given by hand will not be entertained. The Ministry believes in gender equality.
- The application can be also registered on official webs www.molaw.gov.pk of Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.
- In case of selection, candidates working in public/private sector will have to either resign or seek retirement from their posts/service before joining new assignment, NOC from present employer, in case of Government Servants, is mandatory at the time of applying,
- The initial period of contract appointment is three years and extendable on performance,
- Salary package/benefits as admissible under the Government MP Scale package.
- The subject recruitment shall be made on criteria/mechanism defined in “MP Scale Policy, 2020” read with Prime Minsters Office letter No.I29/SPM/2022 dated 11.06.2021.
Company: Ministry of Law and Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A