View All National Foods Limited Jobs National Foods Limited
The Sales Capability unit is responsible to bridge the performance gap between current and potential sales. The unit enables the Sales Organization to deliver on their true capacity. This function will work on developing the following areas:
- Gap identification of regional sales force in-line with “Sales Strategy.”
- Develop Sales Training programs for OB to leverage full potential at all levels which results in healthy bench strength.
- Field Force coverage planning and optimization.
- Conduct a rigorous Route-to-Market Health Assessment and formulate a robust action plan to improve performance against every indicator.
- Drive effective & efficient target communication process till OB level.
- Drive customized training modules and training solutions of DSF, facilitate training of employees and intermediaries as per the training calendar.
- Monitor process adherence for Recruitment and assessment centres of DSF.
- Drive optimization of NFL’s Route to Market in line with business needs.
- Drive Distributor Profitability process along with the Sales Team.
- Financial Acumen
- Business Communication and Orientation
- Interpersonal and Analytical
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience required
Company: National Foods Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food Production
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A