View All Nestle Jobs Nestlé
Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Breast Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions.
- Make timely reports on area progress with competitive activities and generate counter action plans
- To address queries of medical/paramedical professionals on the Nestlé’s Nutrition products through effective medical detailing of features and benefits of products based on company guideline
- To follow prescribed work schedule in order to meet the job requirements in the field i.e. visiting Health Care professionals (Doctors& Paramedics) during morning and evening at their clinics, hospitals and other health care facilities. The work schedule may be changed by the Management depending on the need
- To be the preferred source of information on product portfolio and provide accurate and up-to-date information to health care professionals
- Develop high value relationships with medical professionals, paramedical staff, influencers and decision makers through face-to-face detailing calls, group presentations and other scientific activities within the remit of the Local Code/WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in science or Pharm D.
- Influencing presentation & detailing skills
- Having high leaning agility and solution oriented mindset
- Good in basic nutrition knowledge
- Up to 5 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical & nutraceutical organization
- Good communication skills both in verbal & written
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A