View All P&G Jobs P&G (Procter and Gamble)
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer’s shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you’ll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You’ll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multifunctional environment
- Leadership skills
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking
- Preferably engineers and IT grads
- Problem solving skills through innovation and creativity
- Solution orientated approach
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with minimum 0-3 years of relevant experience
Company: P&G (Procter and Gamble)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A