View All Summit Bank Jobs Summit Bank
Credit Analyst will work with one or more assigned Loan Officers on a specific portfolio, providing high level support services in the areas of credit analysis, document preparation, loan accounting and portfolio management. Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal laws and banking regulations.
- Performs analysis of credit reports, business and personal tax returns, financial statements, cash flows, and pricing analysis. Independently researches and analyzes borrower company and industry data.
- Proactively notifies customers of upcoming loan maturities, renewals, rate adjustments and other loan events, ensuring receipt of all necessary documentation to complete renewals in a timely manner.
- Attends client meetings with loan officers. Develops relationship with borrowers establishing themselves as a reliable point of contact when the loan officer is unavailable.
- Independently prepares complete written analyses of borrowers’ financial condition and presentation materials, demonstrating full understanding of analysis results and identifying areas where clarification is required.
- Assists in the review of loan documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to approval conditions.
- Discusses pricing and recommends loan structure with loan officer. Presents and offers creative solutions to meet the borrowing needs of our clients.
- Assists in loan closings, ensuring proper execution of all loan documents.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, and to speak clearly to customers, employees, directors and shareholders.
- Excellent skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet the production needs of the position.
- Good organizational and time management skills, to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as copy and fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties and to handle confidential information with discretion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of finance, accounting or business management. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or related curriculum, should be applicable to finance, accounting or business.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in similar capacity.
Company: Summit Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A