View All Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs Election Commission of Pakistan
Applications on prescribed performa are invited from suitable candidate for the following post on contract basis for a period of two years initially under election commission of Pakistan through Recruitment System and P.O. Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad:
- Director Development
- To initiate the formulation of the annual development program in line with the planning Commission’s guidelines and processes, keeping in view the ECP requirement.
- To take steps in the Development/adoption of appropriate physical standards for effective technical and economic appraisal of projects.
- To initiate cases of constructions/execution/management/maintenance of office buildings for PEC, REC, DEC and residential accommodation for ECP employees.
- To collect details of missing facilities in completed projects/buildings of ECP.
- To coordinate with Ministry of Planning & Development, Pak-PWD, CDA and other relevant offices and officers of ECP in Headquarter and field.
- To coordinate cases for the repair and maintenance of the offices of ECP.
- To monitor & evaluate ongoing and completed projects; identification of bottlenecks and initiation to timely remedial action.
- To initiate cases of purchase of plot/land for construction of DECs / RECs office buildings.
- The attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- Persons already in Government service must apply through the proper channels.
- Applicants are required to apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk.
- Applicants who applied through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form, failing which candidates will fall in the ineligible list.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format along with attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, L.L.B/L.L.M Degree and other Educational Credentials, Copy of District and High Court Bar Association Cards along with experience certificates from concerned Bar Council & Association (District & High Court), to be attached, should reach through P.O Box No.1418 till 14-12-2020.
- All Applications submitted for the abovementioned posts earlier against the advertisement dated have been undone and shall not be considered. So, all applicants are required to apply afresh.
- Applications after the cutoff date will not be entertained. [Only shortlisted candidates meeting the qualifications/experience will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
Company: Election Commission of Pakistan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A