View All Abacus Consulting Jobs Abacus Consulting
Job Requirements (role and responsibilities to be performed)
The incumbent shall be expected to perform the following with limited supervision:
- Develop financial and strategy reports which are professionally written and structured
- Working independently, he/ she should be able to professionally and clearly explain and justify the analysis, rationale, findings and conclusions.
- Develop and make elaborate PowerPoint presentations to clients in a professional manner, clearly explaining and justifying the analysis, rationale, findings and conclusions
- Develop sophisticated, integrated financial models on MS Excel and conduct analyses
- Support senior colleagues in writing and editing publishable documents
- Coordinate with and support senior colleagues in the S&CF business vertical in developing business proposals
- Conduct secondary market research and support senior team members
- Well versant in corporate finance methodologies, internationally accepted tools and techniques for financial evaluation and investment appraisal.
- Exceptional with MS Office Suite (esp. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills. Good report writing skills are an added advantage.
- Experience of direct client interface, business development and account/ relationship management
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters or MBA in Finance/Accounting or related qualification (ACCA).
- Should be a proactive individual with initiative, and a keen and determined worker
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing financial models, reports, investment analysis, strategy assignments ideally at a financial or accounting firm or bank
Company: Abacus Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A