View All HR Jobs Techloyce
The HR Executive will work closely with the HR Manager to help promote the values of the organization, to provide general HR advice and support line managers with all HR-related activities, to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Schedule inhouse and external events
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with the industry
- Work with payroll company to process weekly/monthly payroll
- Work with HR Manager t to produce documents including job descriptions, offer letters, contracts, etc.
- Update and maintain the HR system
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good attention to detail, time management and a proactive “can do” approach to complex solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree with min 2 years experience in same role with excellent knowledge
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A