The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 639 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. The Bank of Punjab is an Equal opportunity employer. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Corporate and Investment Banking Group.
- Head-Special Assets Management
- Unit Head Infrastructure & Real State Financing
- Unit Head-Project Finance
- Effectively handle central bank inspections, risk assets review, internal audit and risk management department’s queries.
- Maximize bank’s fee income through cross-sell.
- Originate business through networking with clients, financial institutions, and government officials.
- Develop relationships with local and international financial institutions for the syndication of transactions.
- Lead Project Finance/Infrastructure Advisory & Project Finance Debt Arrangement Services transactions.
- Undertake and manage the necessary due diligence, financial modeling, risk analysis, and mitigation in the structuring of Project Finance transactions.
- Assist Head Investment Banking in devising strategy for marketing, deal origination, portfolio management, budgeting, and policy recommendations.
- Coordinate with the regulators, in house treasury, FI, Corporate & Commercial Banking Divisions to provide end to end solutions to the existing and potential customers.
- Supervise the Agency, Trustee, and Project Monitoring functions.
- Min. 7 years of experience in banking/IT with good knowledge of banking systems and regulations
- Min. 4 years of experience in banking/IT with good knowledge of banking systems and regulations
- Able to grasp complex technical concepts quickly and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent Degree from an HEC recognized University/ Foreign University. (Preference will be given to
- a) candidates with 16 years of education
- b) CFA exam passed candidates
- Experience: Minimum 09 Years of banking experience with 03 years in similar function.
- Age: Upto 55 Years as of June 20, 2021
- The above position carries an attractive market-based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online at bop.rozee.pk latest by June 20, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Females and persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Company: Bank Of Punjab (BOP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A