The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a large network of 639 online branches including Islamic Banking branches across Pakistan. The Bank of Punjab is an Equal opportunity employer. BOP invites applications from high-caliber, seasoned professionals for the following position in its Corporate and Investment Banking Group.
- Divisional Head Legal Affairs
- Divisional Heal Law Enforcement Agency
- The tole includes carrying out of legal analysis. expressing opinions, examining. soruonizing and draft of legal documents, advising and strategizing legal actions for the Bank. In particular, the position shall inter alia be responsible for overseeing the Bank’s Corporate & Reguisiory affarrs, Contractual affairs, Labor and other legal assignments. Handling, manageng and overseeing of all legal matiers pertaining to Legal Affairs Owision. Projecting the rights and interests of the Bank and maintaining its legal framework ‘policies within the scope of law of the land, statutory bodies/ regulatory requirements and Bank’s intemal policies. Drafting, vetting and advisory work on MoUs. Agreements and Contracts of the Bank. Providing legal advice. opinions and assistance to various Groups/Divisions of the Bank on matters involving legal issues. Ensuring effective liaison with extemal legal counsels, external bodies and government authorities on various legal assignments/projects. Effectively
managing and supporting the team for achievement of best possible results in the interest of Bank. Periodic updating and reporting of pending andior resolved legal matters to Chief Legal Officer.
- Qualification: LLB from an HEC recognized local foreign university, Candidates having LLM,
Bar-at-Law or Legal Practitioners Course shall have added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 9 years of overall banking/contractual! corporate sector experience of handling legal matters in a reputable
- Age: Upto 55 Years as of October 17, 2021.
- The above position carries an attractive market-based salary package. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Females and persons from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Company: Bank Of Punjab (BOP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A