View All Emirates Jobs Emirates
Manage the capacity and revenue optimization aspects of SkyCargo Worldwide operations to ensure optimal utilization of cargo capacity on passenger, freighter aircrafts as well as road feeder services (RFS) to achieve optimal yield, revenue and profitability. With regional accountability in conjunction with the commercial regions the primary focus of the role is on network steering of the commercial mix in accordance with the revenue plan of a point of sale (POS) based on the network revenue optimization strategy.
- Derive business insight from large, structured unstructured, data sets and work with business stakeholders to deploy insights derived from this analysis to extract commercial value. Build relevant databases and ensure optimal structure for efficient usage of data through BI front-end tools
- Formulate data models and support the Revenue Optimization team to identify and utilise the available cargo capacity on passenger, freighter and road feeder services to achieve optimal yield, revenue and profitability.
- Lead the implementation of revenue optimisation systems globally at shipment, flight and route levels for every passenger and freighter operations ensuring the revenue returns are in line with the tonnage and revenue objectives.
- Analyse currency volatility, fluctuations in jet fuel price, and variations in our yields & YFTK in comparison to the revenue plans and take the lead in liaising with commercial teams and pricing to initiate price corrections to offset such variations that would impact SkyCargo revenue.
- Provide direction to Outstations in managing the capacity more pro-actively by changing traffic & destination mix, promoting high end commodities & similar value added shipments in order to generate incremental revenue during such periods of market volatility.
- Steer the commercial mix and traffic flow as stipulated in the revenue plans for the various products and solutions from each POS and specific O&D’s by analysing capacity availability, traffic flows, seasonal variations, demand/supply equation, market dynamics, product segmentation etc. for the specific regions and coordinate with Commercial teams, Pricing & Cargo Managers to roll out strategies to steer volumes.
- Identify and estimate opportunity selling and market demand on specific lanes and co-ordinate with passenger planning to recommend changes in the aircraft deployment plans at either fleet level or by tail numbers on specific routes, and on an adhoc basis by providing justifications and incremental revenue values in order to explore such opportunities to improve revenue numbers for SkyCargo.
- Build prescriptive models to identify multi-dimensional trends, POS and leg forecasting, flight clustering tools and decision support tools. Model price elasticity, Fair Market Share and customer behaviour, to ensure EK SkyCargo maintains significant competitive advantage.
- Oversee and validate the implementation of dynamic pricing models as part of the CRO strategy to adjust capacity and price in a real time manner at flight and shipment levels to improve revenue returns
- Knowledge of airline operational systems
- Knowledge of cargo operations
- Knowledge of airline capacity and revenue optimisation management
- Knowledge of load control, weight and balance of aircraft, flight operational activities
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead a team
- High level of computer literacy
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years experience in capacity and revenue management at a supervisory/managerial level
- Background in Operations Research/Data Science preffered
- Experience gained in an air/ cargo industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A