The purpose of the job is to manage raw material dispensaries within applicable safety and quality standards for the smooth run up of Manufacturing activities in most cost-effective manner.
- To build better cross functional co-ordination (Horizontally, vertically) for the achievement of departmental and organizational goals.
- To mitigate EHS and QMS risks of raw material. To achieve process safety awareness competency level.
- To prepare SOPs, validation and general documentation in Production. To record and maintain daily checklists of applicable SOPs in raw material store.
- Ensure housekeeping and maintenance of equipment and facilities in dispensing area
- Ensure dispensing of raw material in central and department dedicated dispensaries and preparation of required documentation.
- To help in Receipt/Issuance of raw material as per Warehouse and production SOPs/EHSP. Support and maintain raw material as per their storage conditions and use.
- Support in managing QMS implementation in Warehouse.
- To implement and maintain cGMP, QMS and EHS standards in raw material warehouse and dispensing area.
- Support in preparing training record of production staff.
- To involve in preparation of Level, 1, 2, 3 audits of Production and to prepare compliance of the same. Provide support to conduct annual physical stock count (Finance audit)
- Planning skills.
- Audits and the CAPAs administration.
- Good interpersonal communications skills at all levels.
- Knowledge of process safety and Risk management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge in Warehouse processes i.e. Receipt, storage, issuance and stock adjustments.
- Basic computer knowledge i.e. MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SAP
- Deviation and change control handling
- Experience in Raw material dispensing, pharmaceutical warehousing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A