View All HBL Jobs Habib Bank Limited
Manage, monitor and fulfill the sourcing process and needs of the organization as per the defined policies and procedures. Ensure all departmental reporting requirements are fulfilled including external audit, annual budget and senior management reporting.
- Formulate and present all management reporting requirements
- Manage the Internal Job Posting (IJP) process for the organization.
- Project management to support sourcing needs for program / bulk hiring
- Supervise the sourcing process through various channels to maintain a constant talent pipeline and provide optimized resources for each function to ensure the on-going success of HBL locally and internationally.
- In consultation with the marketing team, ensure that all employer branding initiatives are accomplished by continuously updating social media platforms
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements on LinkedIn and manage the HBL LinkedIn account for sourcing needs.
- Build applicant pipeline by approaching universities, employment agencies and professional firms.
- Conduct Market Mapping and Research outside the bank to determine talent requirements/key competencies for the vacant/upcoming positions.
- Support respective talent acquisition teams while conducting business discussion sessions with key internal stakeholders in order to source right talent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters preferably in HR or Bachelors
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
Company: Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A