View All ICI Pakistan Jobs ICI Pakistan LTD.
To collaborate with the Business, ensuring delivery of its EBITDA by ascertaining material requirements in accordance with forecasts, budgets, consumption trends and seasonal variations. Direct procurement policies to ensure that all items purchased and delivered are within budget and time constraints.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain Manager to develop and implement sourcing strategies and negotiate best possible contracts with vendors while following corporate and legal guidelines to ensure compliance.
- To keep abreast of market information, price trends and competitor strategy to forecast future pricing and to buy competitively. Analysis of feedstock for major materials procured by the business through reports and online forums.
- Develop and maintain a motivated and high-geared team to exceed customer expectations (internal & External) adequately and align them with business objectives. Ensuring learning and development of the team by motivating them to exceed customer expectations (Internal & external) adequately and align them with business objectives.
- Promoting teamwork and collaboration for Ideation so that the new ideas could help in adding value. Improve strategic impact, extend scope of responsibility and drive co-creation. Ensure effective buying practices are in place to minimize the risks and maximize the cost saving that has direct impact on Business profitability.
- Formulate and implement strategy for vendor management to maintain long-term beneficial relationship with reliable vendors.
- Stewardship and adaption of Company’s HSE policies pertaining to the supplies and suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Lead the internal audit process for the procurement function in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness, identification of risk, provide a competitive advantage and analysis of the overall process benchmarking against the industry standards.
- Actively participate in the yearly OWC preparation files, which include material pricing, Inventory and Creditors. Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
Company: ICI Pakistan LTD.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A