View All Mashreq Bank Jobs Mashreq Bank
- To provide his portfolio customers with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the bank and retain their loyalty.
- Nurture the clients and enable them to Gold eligibility for upgrading them to Certified F-F RMs.
- Acquire ‘new to bank’ affluent customers
- To continue to maintain and improve the quality of service offered to Priority customers.
- The job holder is required to enhance priority banking sales and promote the cross selling of bank product to existing and potential priority customers through marketing efforts.
- Minimize customer attrition & maintain customer contact.
- Safeguard the bank from potential loss
- Ability to work under pressure and think on his / her feet.
- Self-Motivated and positive attitude.
- Dynamic, results-oriented approach to work.
- University Graduate.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
Qualification & Experience:
- Analytical and numeric skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity
- Strong sales knowledge & insurance/investments/ Financial Market Knowledge.
- Relationship Management & Networking skills. Extrovert/Amiable personality
- Problem resolution skills.
- At least, 2 years’ experience in a similar job.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A