View All National Foods Limited Jobs National Foods Limited
To lead assigned territories by handling distributers and order booker to achieve assigned targets and implementing sales strategy.
- Manage order bookers and drive them towards target achievement by monitoring their performance daily, ensuring that they have complete knowledge of the Company products and resources which are required in order to perform their job in an effective manner.
- Ensure that trade marketing activities are carried out at all assigned outlets as per the Trade Marketing plans.
- Prepare and share Sales reports as per assigned territories and categories to analyze target and KPIs achievement accordingly.
- Prepare monthly target (unit wise/ value wise) of assigned territories.
- Efficiently manage budgets and forecast sales according to assigned territory/category and make decisions which maximize returns, minimize costs and leads to effective revenue management.
- Plan effective sales efforts and design PJPs by monitoring and understanding assigned territories and RTM.
- Prepare targets (day wise) and assign them to order bookers as per their areas in order to ensure effective coverage at all outlets.
- Develop relationships with distributors (key/ assigned) by establishing and aligning mutually beneficial objectives to optimize value and achieve strategic plans.
- Conduct market visits to ensure that effective coverage and maximum productivity is achieved at all outlets in the defined universe, as well as to understand market dynamics and customer actions.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Communication and Orientation
- Customer Business Planning
- Financial Planning & Forecasting
- Interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of Relevant experience.
Company: National Foods Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Food Production
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A