View All PepsiCo Jobs PepsiCo
Work closely with the regional analyst to ensure the income target is met.
Work closely with National/Local teams to ensure effective install scheduling routes.
Provide functional support to PES Supervisors and Managers through national account project roll-out, tracking, and order processing.
Monitor and validate order closures for both service and installation work orders to ensure timely income processing and payment.
- Support and execute training initiatives for Frontline employee’s development.
- Identify gaps in survey completion, project work, and work order closures.
- Support Market /National Sales Initiatives such as Special Projects and Service Advantage Program.
- Participate in regular meetings with each market’s PES Supervisors and Managers.
- Review the service contract assignment to field assets for service response times based on the type of customer and product volume.
- Provide weekly updates on General Service national orders, including preventative maintenance completion.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Meet customer needs through effective project and time management.
- Partner with PES Supervisors to assist with project readiness and rollout.
- Serve as an expert resource to others in CETS Exceptions, SAP, and SOX Violations.
- Effective communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ensure customer service focus of PES Team-based project tracking and field training.
Qualification & Experience:
- Org Alignment and Strategic Thinking
- Business/Beverage Industry Knowledge
- Customer/Sales Knowledge
- Driving Results
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Mechanical Aptitude/Technical Expertise
- Planning & Scheduling
- Leading & Motivating Others
- Process Orientation
- Systems Knowledge
- Developing Others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A