View All PepsiCo Jobs PepsiCo
To lead the distributor/ organization team in deploying company strategies to address local business needs. Train and motivate the team to achieve short term company objectives and long term organizational goals.
- New account development
- Conduct in market training/coaching with regular Follow up / Work with
- Deliver volume and revenue target for his territory
- Weekly reporting on all KPI’s mentioned above to the ASM
- Effective utilization of promotional budget by distributor and DSR
- Identify stock requirement at the warehouse
- Rollout of Sales OOR modules across distributor workforce.
- Management of all PI assets including racks etc.
- Implementation of Sales software at distributor end has to be ensured
- Capability development of distributors and distributor workforce
- Effective utilization of subsidies provided to the distributor i.e. stale allowance, DSR salaries and Van rentals by ensuring that DSR / Distributor lifts all stale product from the market, all vans and DSRs claimed by the distributor work throughout the month
- In store business execution results
- PDR results and ranking vs. peers
- Key initiatives and there results
- Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment.
- Volume achievement vs. AOP.
Qualification & Experience:
Strong leadership skills, People Manager, Problem Solver
Business Graduate (BBA – MBA)
- Preferably 1-2 years in similar capacity but fresh may also apply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A