View All Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Conduct research via focus groups, usability test or other related tools
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyse the effects and troubleshoot any issues
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions
- To participate in data driven user experiences design process
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- Understand user requirements by conducting usability test and requirements gather in conjunction with business analysts and technical members of the team
- Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, data source management)
- Capture reporting requirements from various partners, architect the solution/report using Tableau, understand/analyse the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner
- Experience as a Tableau developer with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong expertise in Crafting intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Tableau for data driven decisions.
- Knowledge on publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards
- Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purpose.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in SQL skills, preferably over TSQL
- Knowledge on connecting to multiple data sources through Tableau is required.
- Should have handled complexity around visualization or data.
- Experience in handling databases like MS SQL
Company: Standard Chartered Bank (SCB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A