View All Summit Bank Jobs Summit Bank
Meet and greet each client as he/she enters the Branch. Identify the needs of clients and prospects for a variety of general banking services through a pro-active, needs-based sales approach. Establish customer rapport and trust by projecting an attitude of “friendly professionalism”, in order to exceed the client’s expectations. Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to banking.
- Have a good understanding of the balancing process in order to balance cash drawer, reconcile daily transactions, and prepare end-of-day deposits with limited supervision. If cash is over or short, post the transactions needed to balance in over/short.
- Be able to explain online banking services to new or existing clients.
- Be knowledgeable in processing savings, checking, and loan transactions with limited assistance. Post transactions and information to the computer system and balance general ledger from the previous day’s work.
- Provide operational support by balancing vault cash, processing cash shipments, performing certifications, ordering checks, and sending/receiving wires.
- Be familiar with Bank policies and procedures, FPS Banking System, and other computer-based systems as outlined in the Policy Manual.
- Cash checks according to policy.
- Effectively identify existing clients/families who appear to be reasonable prospects for additional Bank products/services; pro-actively communicate with those clients to ask for additional business.
- Greet each client as they enter the in-branch lobby. Offer banking products, services, and/ or direct clients to proper area. Refer clients to Lending Advisor or appropriate team members.
- Understand the Bank’s Customer Information File (CIF) system, and be able to maintain signature card files and report discrepancies to the Senior Client Services Officer or the Compliance/Risk Officer.
- Operate computer terminal or personal computer to provide customer service assistance to include, but not limited to, stop payment orders, monetary transfers, changes to account ownership and/or account signer(s), account research, and bill pay services within given
- Be knowledgeable about and able to efficiently deliver a variety of general banking products and services. Assist and direct retail clients in a friendly and courteous manner. Counsel clients on Bank services, assisting in the selection of those services best suited to their needs while offering other bank services as appropriate.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, speak clearly to clients, colleagues, directors, and shareholders.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and processes.
- Intermediate computer operation skills – to meet production needs of the position.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties and to handle confidential information with discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, managers, and colleagues.
- One (1) year Teller cash-handling and customer service experience.
- Professional and personable presentation, with the ability to maintain a high level of energy.
- Team oriented.
Company: Summit Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A