View All Unilever Jobs Unilever
Calling out all engineering professionals for our Aspiring for Unilever platform, where we are enabling futuristic talent to become a part of our Resume bank for entry level roles at Unilever Sites across Pakistan! To drive manufacturing operations to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs
- To ensure GMP and Hygiene compliance on floor.
- To ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions.
- To support the implementation of best practices such as TPM, HACCP, and all audit recommendations.
- To ensure timely inter departmental coordination to ensure smooth operations.
- To enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
- To continuously improve operations by identifying areas of opportunity.
- To reduce material variance to the minimum by ensuring optimal usage of materials nd accurate record keeping.
- To plan manufacturing operations on the floor to achieve agreed shift targets in volume, quality, output reliability, cost and safety.
- To organize and control labor (operators, technicians and contract) for operations in terms of numbers and skills.
- To supervise weekly and monthly stock count.
- To monitor material consumption and yield and reduce waste level.
- To drive autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor
- To identify skill gaps and organize training for workers.
- To ensure that workers wear their appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health and environmental rules
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc. Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
- Relevant production experience will be preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rahim Yar Khan District, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A