View All Aga Khan University Jobs Aga Khan University
- Teach and train undergraduates and postgraduates according to the defined standards and curriculum
- Participate in national and international academic medical education conferences and symposiums
- Formulate the objectives of a course and appropriate instructional strategies, teach effectively as well as evaluate the recipients and the course
- Provide accessible, compassionate, ethical and evidence-based care to patients in the academic setup
- Conduct out-patient clinics and manage in-patient service
- Conduct research by defining a research project, undertaking research, synthesizing research findings and publishing and disseminating the conclusions to a wider audience
- Have independent consultant status and undertake undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, research and specified administrative activities
- Participate in departmental and organizational performance improvement activities.
- Applicants for Associate Professor should have at least five years as an Assistant Professor in a reputable institution and demonstrated quality scholarship in education and research.
- There should be evidence of publications which may include senior authorship of chapters, perspectives or investigative research manuscripts in reputable peer-reviewed journals in the field.
- Applicants for Assistant Professor should have at least 2 years’ experience as Senior Instructor or equivalent.
Qualification & Experience:
Applicants should have completed a structured postgraduate training program and possess an exam earned (not honorary) FCPS, MRC Psych, American Board or equivalent qualification.
Company: Aga Khan University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A