View All Bank Al Habib Jobs Bank Al Habib Limited
Communicate and continuously improve our product development process across the product and technology organization using Agile, Waterfall and other leading product management methodologies. Manage and develop the digital product set.
- Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides and prepare functional specification documents.
- Creation of Operational Design including Target Operating Model and Business Impact.
- Oversee the complete product process, from yearly roadmap to signing off user stories.
- Identify new and innovative product solutions to current and future customer needs.
- Develop complex digital solutions for multiple customer segments with a range of customer adoption methods.
- Conduct Unit / Functional Acceptance Test, where required.
- Working with support and development teams to fix bugs, reduce errors and enhance functionality.
- Proven ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests in product and business requirements.
- Extensive proven experience of software delivery in an agile development environment.
- Proven ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness and strategic business goals to product strategy and planning.
- Experience managing Portal Base Web/Mobile/Tablet banking for Retail and Corporate customers, preferably OBDX and any of the shelf product.
- Good understanding of the technologies relevant to Digital Front End and FinTech.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 to 10 years previous experience in a Bank or technology organization.
- A graduate degree or equivalent in computer science.
- Experience of working in an environment where work has to be delivered rapidly to specific time-scales.
Company: Bank Al Habib Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A