View All KE Jobs K-Electric (KE)
This position is responsible for day to day operations, floor management, complaint resolution, team management and customer interactions which varies from basic complaints, services, and queries to managing customer queries which cannot be managed from counter. The position also makes sure that all CCRs are up to date on all SOPs and is directly responsible for team performance on CS KPIs including serve time, Instant customer endorsement, first contact resolution, product knowledge and ensure SOPs are properly followed, and the team achieves KPIs.
This position also serves as the back-up of the Deputy Manager layer, in his/her absence.
- Identify gaps in operational activities and liaison with Branch In-charge and respective stakeholders to ensure all branch operations run smoothly and customer issues are escalated as & when required with timely resolution.
- Resolve end to end daily problems incurred during customer interaction to run the operations smoothly.
- Strong coordination with respective stake holders to ensure TATs for both complaint and services are not compromised.
- Ensure adherence of the staff.
- Experience Center’s repair & maintenance
- Supervise staff while ensuring that every task is done accurately and effectively and ensure that all aspects of customer experience are established well.
- Experience Center’s ambiance
- Counsel the employees to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that team KPIs are met in compliance to SOPs and KE policies
- Identification of Improvement areas of CCR
- Dealing Escalated customers/cases
- Constructive feedback to develop the team.
- Providing FCR – First Contact Resolution in all SDR tickets
- Queue management
- Timely complaint resolution for all forwarding tickets
- Replacement of missing supplies where necessary
- Team building
- Customer Journeys / Customer Experience
- Organizational policies
- Product knowledge
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- MS Office
- Departmental SOPs & KPIs
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 to 3 Years’ Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A