View All Khaadi Jobs Khaadi
Khaadi is the parent company of retail brands Khaadi and Chapter 2. We are present in 4 countries and cater to the aesthetically astute customer who appreciates designs inspired by global cultures. We pioneer new traditions in fashion with an innovative approach inspired by global fusion and local relevance.
- Review Store performances, productivity, space monitoring, staff KPIs, commission schemes to identify opportunities of growth.
- Initiatives on business process excellence and improvement in service quality and shopping experience
- Monitor, conduct deep dive analysis on areas of opportunities within the organization and implement corrective actions to help achieve desired result.
- Develop trainings to develop staff capabilities & excellence, product training content in partnership with the product team.
- Identify best practices from local markets and share them across markets
- Provide input into development of store processes, technology and organizational capabilities for the customer and employee experience.
- Design and implement management tools & KPIs to optimize sales, store & staff performance through a Retail Operations strategy, establishing excellent retail standards while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Experience: 5+ years of extensive experience in process improvement. Strong projects and change management experience are critical for the success of this role. Should have experience in managing large teams, customer/retail sector is a plus.
- If you are self-motivated and highly energetic with excellent communication skills and interpersonal, Apply Now!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan