View All Meezan Bank Jobs Meezan Bank
- As a Financial Performance and Strategy Analyst, you will be required to provide on-going quantitative/qualitative analysis and financial recommendations in a highly visible Business Finance role on a variety of projects, including on-going business performance, digital and retail strategy and business process optimization.
- In addition to the firm’s Senior Management, you will also have direct interaction with multiple front office units and Regional Heads such as Customer Support, Finance, Consumer Finance, Risk, Treasury and Corporate Banking. You will assist Financial Controller Retail, Commercial and SME on both business as usual tasks as well as ad hoc strategic assignments related to Retail Banking Group.
- This is a high profile, hands-on role and requires a motivated individual looking to step up. Chosen candidate would have demonstrable ability to clearly articulate and visualize complex problems verbally and through presentations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Banking Sector or Strategy/Finance department of a large company.
- MBA or postgraduate degree from a reputed university or graduate with professional qualification such as ACCA or CFA.