View All PAK Army Jobs Pakistan Army
Pakistan Army Jobs 2021 has announced Soldiers and Junior Commissioned Officers (AJCO) jobs in Pakistan. By the deadline on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, apply online for the Pakistan Army. The number of vacancies for JCOs, Military Police, Sipahi jobs, and two more posts is more than 1050.
Applicants with secondary and bachelor’s degrees are needed by Pakistan’s army. If you are interested in applying for these jobs with Pakistan Army 2021, you should read the full advertisement first. Online applications will no longer be accepted after 30 October 2021.
- 149 PMA Long Course
- Commissioner Officer
- A photocopy of the marksheet from FSc Part I (Pre-Medical) and a “Hope” letter from the Principal of the college, stating that the candidate should get a minimum of 70% marks in FSc Part 2.
- In order to register, the following documentation/certificates must be presented:
- The candidates must deposit crossed postal orders for Rs. 100.00 in favour of the Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi. We do not accept payments by check or in the form of a bank draft.
- A certified photocopy of your matriculation certificate. If you are taking ‘O’ Level or ‘A’ Level, you will have to present an equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Application forms must be accompanied by attested passport-size photos.
- One photocopy of the computerized CNIC or Form B issued by NADRA accompanied by an attested signature.
- For candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical), they need to provide 1x photocopies of the Detail Marks Sheet (DMC).
- Pakistani, AJK, and GB nationalities
- (Till 6th Nov 2021) Minimum age of 20 to 28 years old
- Five feet three inches is the minimum height
- Qualifications required include Intermediate and Dars e Nizami.
How To Apply to Join Pak Army Jobs:
- An advertisement in the newspaper and a call letter will inform you when the test is taking place.
- By visiting the Join Pakistan Army website, applicants can register online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Candidates must be familiar with computers in order to register and take the tests.
- TA/DA will not be offered to candidates taking the test.
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) can also be used for application processing.
- There is a deadline of 30 October 2021 for submitting applications.
Company: Pakistan Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Multan, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A