View All Siemens Jobs Siemens
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Global Business Services (GBS) as the H2R Specialist on 12 months contract and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Support GBS H2R other functions as assigned
- Processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, reimbursements, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Submission of H2R monthly closing reports timely and accurately
- Support local GBS H2R Head on local and global initiatives and projects
- Support in administering the H2R employee lifecycle
- Maintaining records of employee related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- General understanding of accounting practices and principals
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in HR or Finance is desirable
- 01-02 years’ experience in HR operations
- Expertise in MS Office & Power BI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A