View All Unilever Jobs Unilever
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders and making space to grow an owner’s mentality and like nature we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and (work)levels. We have a ‘corporate start-up’ approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing and a
- To ensure compliance to the company policies regarding all safety, environment and occupational health management requirements are maintained product safety, plant safety, Human Safety and environment safety.
- To understand that being a member of the management team of the Company, the essential nature of the duties is to aid and to promote the management / administrative process.
- Should lead by example and know the codes of business principles the details of the present job at any time still the main capacity is to carry out managerial/administrative assignments and these will remain unchanged.
- Maintaining discipline as per company regulation through reward and recognition and discipline matrix.
- To ensure that SHE records are properly maintained.
- To report monthly data on SPR & EPR portals
- To ensure timely preparation of all SHE performance reporting.
- To ensure internal audit / planned inspections within time.
- To lead SHEPAR assessments of SITE
- Continue 5 hazards drive and its elimination.
- To provide training and development program for the employees and cont.
- Incident / accident investigations and preparation of reports.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A